ESOL ARTS Showcase
Theme: Culture and Heritage
The Latina Women’s League, Millhopper Library Branch, and the Alachua County Public Schools ESOL Department are excited to announce the ESOL Arts Showcase. We are inviting students to participate and create artwork that reflects their identity and cultural connection. Participants will have a chance to see their work displayed prominently at the Millhopper Library during the 13th Gainesville Latino Film Festival, 2017 event organized by the Latina Women’s League. Check out all the details below! Submission guidelines:
1. Age categories: Grades K – 5; 6
2. Drop-off of artwork: No later than August 25th, 2017 at Millhopper Library, 3145 NW 43rd Street in Gainesville. Talk to Mr. Daniel Jones or a receptionist. Pickup: by November 10th, 2017.
3. Art-pieces must have an information label: Name, age, school, and phone number.
4. Media: Two-dimensional, photography, watercolor, or painting. No glass frame! It must have a hook or wire to hang.
5. Size: No larger than 20″x20″.
6. One art piece per student.
7. Theme: Culture and Heritage.
8. Contact: Mr. Daniel Jones – Phone (352) 334-1272, leave a message if Mr. Jones is not available.
9. Exhibition dates: September 4th to October 27th.
10. Contact details: For more information please e-mail Ms. Gloria Schwartz at email@example.com.